We are looking for a licensed Pediatrician to examine and treat little patients and help in preventing diseases and illness complications.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
- Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
- Minimum academic qualification of MBBS
- Proven experience as a pediatrician
- In-depth knowledge of children's epidemiology and infectious diseases
- Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment, and rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Up-to-speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
- Familiarity with traditional and web-based prescription systems
- Active listener, patient and calm
- Outstanding diagnostic and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communications skills
- Medical Degree with specialization in pediatrics
- Valid license to practice medicine
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.