Berith Specialist hospital
Medical & Pharmaceutical
We are seeking an experienced, doctor with a good bedside manner to join our growing healthcare team. In this position, you will be diagnosing, educating, and treating our patients, providing them with the best care available. As part of our medical team, you will administer medications, educate patients on their health, and provide treatment plans for patients with chronic health issues.
- Minimum Qualification:MBBS
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provide physical, mental, and emotional care for patients
- Perform diagnostic tests and blood work to obtain information about patients' medical conditions
- Administer treatments, medications, therapies, and vaccinations to treat illness, injuries, and disorders
- Treat patients who suffer from minor injuries, chronic, and acute health problems
- Recommend specialists to patients who need additional medical attention
- Counsel and educate patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention
- Document patient medical history; record notes to update medical conditions
- Participate in research and further educational opportunities
- Perform CPR or other emergency measures if needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in biology, pre-med, or a related field
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited school
- 2yrs and above. Surgical skills for common Obstetrics surgeries are needed.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Encouraging the medical team and patients; able to mentor and lead.
Remuneration: NGN 180,000 - 230,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.