Our client a leading healthcare provider in the South is in need of a Female Gynecologist to join its ever-growing team. You will be part of a team of successful healthcare practitioners who are passionate and vast in healthcare service delivery.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct regular gynecological exams and pap smears for women to assess reproductive health.
- Diagnose and treat conditions and illnesses related to the female reproductive system, including but not limited to, endometriosis, pelvic pain, infertility, and uterine fibroids.
- Perform surgical procedures, including laparoscopic surgery, hysterectomy, and cesarean section, as needed
- Monitor the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies, providing prenatal care and delivery services
- Provide counseling and guidance to women on family planning, contraception, and menopause.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests, such as ultrasounds, blood tests, and biopsies.
- Maintain accurate and complete medical records for patients.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide holistic care to women.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient care and safety.
- Daily ward rounds in maternity with the medical and midwifery teams
- Ensure new admissions are assessed and receive appropriate management
- Assist in the management of complicated deliveries and care of pathologies.
- Assess patients requiring any procedure e.g. instrumental delivery, intrauterine aspiration curettage, or cesarean section. Prepare them for theatre in conjunction with maternity and OT staff including informed consent of patient and caregiver
- Ensure clear documentation and communication of the patient’s status is done by all members of the team
- Participate in the on-call roster and provide support and bedside training to the members of the team on duty
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and achieve results
- Knowledge of gynecological/Obstetric ultrasonography and modern gynecological endoscopic procedures (like colposcopy, and laparoscopy).
- Knowledge of international and regional guidelines for managing Obstetric and gynecological conditions.
- Computer literacy skills: familiar with hospital Information Systems and able to use various continuous medical education tools including internet-based ones like telemedicine.
- Ability to communicate scientific information as evidenced by scientific/other publications to colleagues and clients.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize emergency cases.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.