We are looking for an experienced medical doctor for our client based in Lagos Mainland. If you are that suitable candidate, apply with your updated resume.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Performing health assessment of patients.
- Take medical histories, and physical examinations, analyze and make diagnoses, create treatment plans, and provide health and wellness advice to patients.
- Providing general supervisory functions in the clinic.
- Ensuring the highest standard of outpatient care is maintained.
- Ensuring the hospital prescriptions are as medically necessary and follow the HMO formulary when required.
- Keeping the facility safe and comfortable for all patients and visitors.
- Ensuring that the clinic adheres to SOP as agreed with HMOs and other Health Insurance providers.
- Provide statutory reports as required by HMOs.
- Undertaking continuing professional development for the provision of a better quality of service to patients.
- Will hold monthly meetings with staff and provide monthly reports of hospital activities.
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 3 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties.
- Postgraduate degrees in Family Medicine, Public Health, or any relevant additional degree would be an advantage.
- Must possess current practicing license.
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses).
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing, IV catheterization, urethral catheterization, ear syringing, cervical cytology, IUCD insertion and removal.
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high-quality summaries and reports.
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in the use of electronic medical record systems would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
team player with proven organizational and administrative skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.