Supply Chain & Procurement
As an Material Planner, you are responsible for the timely, adequate, and accurate supply of finished goods to distributors and raw materials needed for production. Your responsibilities include determining material specifications for production, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, and coordinating with internal departments. Reporting any discrepancies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Excellent documentation of all stocks
- Managing inventory issues, schedule and oversee daily and monthly stock take.
- Maintain stock levels of ordered finished goods and raw materials as per agreed stock norms.
- Report and record all incidences of damaged finished goods in the warehouse, raw materials, and rejected finished goods supplied to distributors.
- Highlight material constraints that could impact production plans
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply of raw materials to the production department.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any numerate discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of inventory management experience in an organization,
- Inventory management experience in the manufacturing sector would be an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of inventory management principles, processes, and associated controls.
- Strong MS Office working knowledge, ability to analyze data, identify connections and implement process improvements.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working in a complex and challenging environment.
- Proven ability to design and effectively operate inventory management controls.
- Excellent communication and influence at all levels of management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.