- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients, and customers where applicable.
- 2 years experience in Information and communication Technologies Marketing
- OND, HND, or associate bachelor’s degree in fields like marketing, advertising, communication, public relations, or business administration.
- Understanding of industry best practices, Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills, project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management.
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- High Integrity and proactiveness
- High level of accuracy and precision
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Good business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: below NGN 50,000