We are looking for a result-driven marketing representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for a pharmacy. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Present, promote and sell pharmaceutical products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Service existing HMOs and onboard the business of cooperating organizations like banks, Oil companies and more.
- Create awareness of new branches, House checks and free health checks.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum of OND/ HND/ BSc
- Proven work experience selling and marketing medical products
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Remuneration: NGN70,000 – NGN120,000 + Commission