- Manage and execute projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Source, negotiate with event planners and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness .
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth of our Brands.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget and within agreed sustainability criteria.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company’s marketing activities.
- Graduate of Marketing with proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role for a minimum of 3 years.
- Good social skills and awareness.
- Strong Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Self-led with an ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.