- Market Research and Feasibility Studies (conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups)
- Create awareness of and develop the USL brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Plan and execute marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Executive to run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship for Marketing activities
- Liaise with designers and printers and organize photoshoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases and Leads
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Any other task as will be assigned by the Marketing Director
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Insights: developing and using deep insights to create marketing strategies and deliver solutions that lead to the achievement of business goals and sustainable organizational performance.
- Championing the Customer: uniting the organization to meet customer needs and achieve all business goals, identifying and leading change across the organization for the benefit of the customer.
- Strategy Formulation: informing corporate strategy from a marketing perspective and translating this into effective marketing plans that contribute to the achievement of business goals and sustainable organizational performance.
- Branding: Defining brand strategy and positioning, managing the brand, and providing clear brand guidelines for its protection, and tracking and measuring its performance to inform future activity.
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Integration of marketing communications strategy with business strategy and the use of both physical and digital communications tools in an integrated way.
- Digital Integration: Influencing the development of organizational digital strategy in terms of its impact on structure, culture, and strategic plans, and implementing digital transformation in line with the needs of the customer.
- Property Management: Planning, forecasting, production and marketing of a product, proposition or portfolio of products, throughout a product lifecycle.
- Monitoring and Measuring Effectiveness: Identifying appropriate metrics and ensuring that all marketing activities, whether generated by the organization or the customer, are monitored on an ongoing basis and measured for their effectiveness. Data and insights produced are then interpreted and used to achieve improvements in the future.
- Customer: Defining what the customer experience should be to meet corporate objectives and achieve customer advocacy. It is also about the delivery of activities that deliver the desired customer experience through effective customer journeys.
Educational Qualification/ Years of Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
Salary Range: NGN100,000 – NGN200,000