- Promote sales of properties through networking, advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Degree in any field with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred
- Solution-oriented with the ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.