• Using market research, develop and translate concise and quantifiable business goals into marketing communications strategies and activities.
• Define and facilitate evolution of the brand’s post launch promotional plan and programs and ensure their consistency with brand strategy
• Partner with the sales team to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis
• Assess investment viability of programs based on anticipated ROI/value/impact and formulate recommendations for future plans based on findings.
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business line challenges and translate those into insights and marketing strategy and programs.
• Analyze marketing funnels to identify opportunities for conversion rate optimization and to report on funnel performance
• You have experience building teams and can effectively manage vendors across multiple marketing and communications disciplines.
• Create compelling marketing content including newsletters, post, emails, blog, flyers, brochures, websites, social media, video scripts, press releases, presentations, newsletters, and more.
• Keep track of metrics such as customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns
• Develop and execute a multi-channel social media strategy that will drive awareness of company’s offerings, grow and inspire followers, and increase engagement
• Obsessively ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for performance
• Network with industry experts, media outlets industry professionals and potential clients to drive brand awareness
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Marketing or Communications
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and execution
• Proficiency with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and other tools required
• You have specific working experience running large budget ad campaigns on social and search, as well as organic expertise in both areas.
• Ability to translate concepts into campaigns that drive customer engagement and conversion
• Excellent writing, presentation and reporting skills with the ability to translate complicated technical jargon into customer- facing materials
• Able to adapt to change in the work environment and able to deal with request change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability with leadership potential.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and Email marketing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
• Excellent verbal communication, including giving video and in-person presentations to key stakeholders at large organizations.