Jobberman Nigeria is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The job holder will own and drive all marketing objectives and key result items to achieve goals for the business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Take a lead in developing in-country marketing strategy and provide Sound input into group-level campaigns.
- Project manage all assigned campaigns and activities including reporting in line with ROAM structures and standards.
- Network to build partnerships with local professional bodies, private companies, and governments.
- Build close connections to the media to capitalize on PR opportunities.
- Plan and manage events in order to drive conversions and target personas.
- Write, have approved on time, and record results in campaigns, partnerships, and event briefs.
- Work with the Business CEO to manage budgets and ensure that campaigns, events, and partnerships are aligned with brand strategy and produce an impact on core KPIs for the brand.
- Ideation of omnichannel campaigns.
- Effectively execute media buying activities, events, and other offline initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to visual guidelines across all channels.
- Own brand voice for the business.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing position.
- 1 - 2 years experience in management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration (or) relevant work experience.
- Experience in strategy development and implementation.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics with deep dive into traffic sources and conversions to identify problems and adapt strategies.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge with multiple marketing channels; at least 2 - 3 of the following:
- Social Media
- Content / Blogs
- Email / CRM
- Outdoor / Events / PR
- Radio / TV / Print
- Report on the impact of campaigns & initiatives.
- Update Marketing Master as required.
- Produce marketing weekly reporting and call out significant shifts vs forecasting and budgets along with reasons and action items.