- They use consumer and marketplace data to understand demographics and follow any trends which will aid in the selling of their product.
- The chief responsibility of a sales commission job includes promoting and selling products or services in order to grow sales and profitability.
- A commission sales agent also develops strategies to gain market share and close as many sales as possible.
- Other duties include complying with all internal policies and procedures of the company, providing effective customer service, and developing advanced product knowledge.
- A commission salesperson also builds quality customer relationships and maintains up-to-date client information in order to drive sales.
The right candidates should have excellent:
- Clean Medical Record
- Customer Service
- Punctual and Reliable
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must be 21 years old or older
- This a great opportunity for someone with a food service background, line cook, or anyone who wants to enjoy their work and make money. You will need to pass a background check.
- Days can start late morning or early afternoon (depending on the daily schedule) and usually end at sundown. There will be opportunities for additional days and hours as needed. We are a year-round business.
- Commission pay
High school or equivalent (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused