- Marketing Specialist
● Create relevant high impact value marketing campaigns strategy and tactics aimed at delivering a consistent increase in lead generation to soft skills training and driving up the number of end-line test takers.
● Take ownership of the end-to-end process, from concept to creation and beyond.
● Identify and create engagement tactics for different mediums & groups to generate soft skills training leads using designated forms.
● Segment soft skills training learners for every cohort for the purpose of communicating to them on end line test while monitoring the group progress
● Carry out various marketing surveys such as one on the importance of soft skills training from employer-side which will inform strategic decisions and plans on soft skills training push.
● Prepare reports with clear insights on soft skills training progress and overall performance from a marketing perspective.
● Formulating cross-platform marketing strategy for Soft Skills training.
● Attend meetings as well as wider cross-functional sessions to learn the scope and responsibilities of each assigned project
● Youth Engagement team
● BI and Product Team
● Sales Team
KPIs to measure success.
● Lead generation, the Website traffic and Conversion Rates
● Marketing ROI
Key Skills & Competencies
● Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
● Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience (digital and traditional).
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite and analytics software.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Highly organized, detail-oriented and effective communicator.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
● A proactive approach to working, showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others when needed
● Can work independently when required, but can also take direction.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
● Show an understanding of campaign creation to execution with respect to Marketing objectives, business goals, messaging and strategy.
● Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
● This entails teamwork, collaboration, and an ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
● Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement effort.