Job Requirements and Duties:
- B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience and held supervisory role(s) in the last five years.
- Affiliation to professional bodies e.g. COREN would be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Office, etc.)
- Oversee all plants and equipment operations at our sites
- Oversee the mechanical and electrical section of the sites
- Daily Equipment status report with charts and graphical presentation.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the preventive maintenance plans of all company equipment.
- Identify the equipment for maintenance and technique for maintenance.
- Categorize maintenance into routine, priority, and emergency.
- Plan maintenance considering cost, time, and space
- Material planning for maintenance requirements.
- Budget, time, and money requirements.
- Ensure availability of all company equipment at all times through the repairs and maintenance of the equipment.
- Daily planning and managing of workshop activities.
- Ensure the company's regulations on Health and safety at work are strictly adhered to.
- Must have good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
The candidate must understand the general requirements for equipment maintenance which includes:
- Obtaining a copy of the maintenance schedule recommended by the manufacturer
- Ensuring that maintenance is performed as required
- Ensuring that the person(s) performing the maintenance are competent (e.g. mechanic)
- Retaining records of attendance/service conducted.
- Specifying who is responsible for overseeing maintenance and ensure the records are kept.
- Set up a system for removal and tagging of damaged tools and equipment.
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.