- Perform market research to identify the retail business potential for construction chemical products
- Engage with executives to develop micro-market wise retail strategy and distribution plan
- Expand distribution network through appointment of Distributors and Retailers
- Drive primary and secondary sales through distributors and retailers to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and implement Distributor / Retailers schemes and promotions, ground activation programs, product visibility campaigns, point of sales merchandizing, etc.
- Engage and nurture relationships with the distributors and retailers
- Payment collection and follow-ups
- Liaison with Technical team to organize seminars, product demo and presentations to key customers and distributors
- Drive various technical meets and product demo with key influencers like Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Masons, etc.
- Nurturing of key contacts.
- Training & development of sales officers
- Motivation and development of subordinates.
- Conducting market research
- Preparation of reports for HO
Critical Tasks achievement measurement:
- Retail Business Potential
- Retail Distribution Plan
- No of Distributors and Retailers appointed
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Target Achievement
- No of the Schemes implemented
- No of engagement programs
- Outstanding in number of day sales
- No of Seminars / Presentation
- No of Meets / Presentation to influencers
- Meeting training man-days
- Monthly Market Research reports
- Timely compilation
- HND in Civil Engineering plus MBA from a premier institute
- 8-10 years retail sales experience in Construction chemical/building material / FMCG companies
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Should have a fair understanding of the construction chemical range of products – waterproofing, admixtures, industrial flooring, tile adhesives, grouts, etc
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness, Excellent team skills, Ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests and tasks
- Ability to work within a very diverse workplace and environment
- Must have strong strategic planning/account planning experience
- Proven skill in consumer insight mining
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.