Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, labeling goods, plotting routes, and processing shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and requirements.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to drive and understand of Lagos terrain is an added advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.