Supply Chain & Procurement
The Logistics Officer is accountable for providing logistics support and overseeing the overall processes in support of the objectives of TPN. They are responsible for the planning, oversight, management, and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure the smooth accomplishments of projects. The Logistics officer will work together with Finance and Operational departments on a daily basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Warehouse administration (Netherlands and within Nigeria)
- Custom clearance support
- Obtaining Import licenses
- Form M / Form A applications
- Local transport and craning arrangements
- Assistance procurement administration
- Any other job assigned by the Finance and Operational department.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Administrative skills
- 3 - 4 years of logistic experience
- Excellent communicative skills
- Team player
- Good MS Excel / Word skills.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 400,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.