Uncle Stan's Foods
Supply Chain & Procurement
Our business is looking for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the activities of our logistics and delivery department.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics warehouse, transportation, and customer service.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal delivery techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics supply, supply chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.