An Ecommerce company in Lagos is looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall logistics and supply chain management; includes organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Analyze data to access performance and implement improvements.
- Identify and partner with right logistic carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts.
- Develop strong relations and be updated on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
- Analyze stock patterns, anticipate inventory requirements using historical data and market trends, and provide actionable insights for strategic decision-making.
- Promote a data-centric approach in inventory management, ensuring decisions are based on rigorous analytics.
- Source, recruit and manage delivery agents to ensure top performance and alignment with company standards.
- Enforce industry regulations and quality standards throughout inventory management and logistics.
- Prevent stock-outs and maintain product availability at all times.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND, BSc degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- 2 years of working experience
- Added Advantage if you can drive.
- Excellent use of excel and all other Microsoft applications.
- Must be smart and innovative.
- Proven working experience as a logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.