A logistics intern will assist in ensuring on-time delivery, manage order cycles with 3PLs, maintain accurate records for compliance, monitor shipment accuracy, generate daily reports, analyze logistics data, coordinate transportation, and optimize operations for efficiency and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assist in ensuring timely delivery and resolving any logistical issues that may arise.
- Assist in managing and coordinating the full order cycle with 3PLs.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, including invoices, bills of lading, and customs documentation, to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy of shipments and keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency.
- Generate daily reports on picked, packed, shipped, and delivered packages. Additionally, conduct data analysis of logistics operations.
- Assist in coordinating and managing logistics, transportation, and customer services.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations by identifying ways to prevent waste and maximize profits.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of BSC in any discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a proactive mindset.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.