§ Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
§ Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
§ Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
§ Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
§ Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
§ Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationship with shippers and carriers
§ Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves all around.
§ Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
§ Responsible for overseeing the movement of clients’ goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to their satisfaction.
§ Responsible for promoting logistics solutions to clients and prospects that support their supply chain needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline