A school in Gbagada requires a Literacy teacher for our key stage 2.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- The applicant must be well-spoken.
- Applicant must have an excellent knowledge of the British curriculum.
- Applicants must be willing to learn.
- Applicants must have good communication and listening skills.
- Applicants must be hardworking and punctual.
- Applicant must have one of the following qualifications B.ED English, B.ED Linguistics, or Masters in English Education.
Salary: NGN60k and above depending on experience