Inventory Control / Logistics Coordination
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings,rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory
- accuracy checks
- Minimise overstocks and removal of obsolete/redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital
- Ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Ensure materials are ready and available for production as and when required.
- Ensure that any materials that are late or holding up production for whatever reason are chased and followed up until received.
- Ensure sub-contract processes are received back and that supplier are chased to ensure no late delivery situation.
- Supervise and manage Triage projects and 3rd party Centers
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance
- Monitor & evaluate material utilization and scrap
- Coordinate and manage any team working with the inventory and Service department and 3rd party Partners
- Sales order processing
- Manage company Web-Portal & IT updates
- Work with IT resource to provide visibility to our inventory for international sales and promotions, including company website design and development assistance
- Prepare and administer sales terms and conditions according to company policies.
- Administer the company RMA process
- Supervise and coordinate and manage third party service centers
· Coordinate all inbound and outbound freight tasks with 3rd party providers
· Manage Ecommerce and fulfilment
· Ensure the timely delivery of goods to meet WTG service level expectations
· Implement best practices to improve WTG global logistics requirements
· Manage vendors and costs, Implement best practices and savings for freight costs .
· Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
· Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
· Receives products and coordinates delivery Prepares loads for shipment
· Takes steps to avoid quality control issues Make sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
· Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
· Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles Continually review freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Must min 1yr Mobiles phones Inventory management experience
- Must have Accounting and Finance knowledge and experience
- Must have Some Knowledge Mobile Phone Triage, Refurbishing Knowledge
- Must have very strong IT skills, strong in Excel with ability to analyze data etc.
- College or University degree Post secondary education Required
- Min 3yrs Inventory Management experience
- Have Valid License and being Mobile
- Knowledge of international freight experience
- Electronics technical knowledge will be a great asset