We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position as a corporate commercial lawyer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Prepare case files and documents
- Work with the team to compile comprehensive trial briefs
- Review discovery documents and define the best course of action
- Adhere to a consistent schedule of hearings, court appearances,s and related conferences
- Represent the firm in legal proceedings such as trials and administrative boards
- Handle all corporate legal processes including business advisory, compliance issues, etc
- Draft contracts and negotiate deals
- Research and anticipate legal risks.
- Minimum of 4 years post-call experience in a law firm
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university required a 2.1 minimum
- B.L (Nigeria law school)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good understanding of the law /detail oriented
- Technically sound, have sufficient knowledge and experience in providing first-rate business advisory, and exhibit good leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Creative and innovative team player.
- Ability to offer good judgment and discretion.
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 - 600,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.