Junior Store Attendant
Admin & Office
Achieving daily, weekly and monthly filing of Store documents.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure geberal cleanliness of the staore and its contents
- Partake in offloading of trucks.
- Assist in stocking of spare parts.
- Ensure documented GRN are passed to user departments for endorsement.
- Ensure trucks of fuel are properly received and dispensed.
- Comply with all safety regulations regarding materials in store while working.
Education and Work Experience
- SSCE, WASC with 0 - 2 years of experience
- Evidence of proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.