Our client, a Pharmacy/Supermarket store in Lagos - Victoria Island, is in need of a Pharmacist to assist in the operations of the Pharmacy unit of its enterprise.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Counseling patients on health/drug-related issues with consequent recommendations within professional ethics.
- Filling prescriptions after ascertaining the correctness and ensuring rational use of drugs. Keep records in all necessary books
- Vet and fill the stock requisition forms (LPO) and submit same to procurement/Store
- No over/under-stocking of products at the branches. Achieve optimal stock levels based on sales trends.
- Present bi-weekly branch performance report.
- Receive and verify the quality, quantity, expiry dates, and physical condition of drugs supplied. Sign transfer and receiving notes and return same to head office
- Achieve daily and monthly sales objectives and targets for your branch
- Ensure products are properly displayed on shelves and are kept clean, free from dust, dirt, and grease and packs remain wholesome. Shelves should be kept clean. Ensure the cleaning of the Pharmacy Section.
- Sales of products to customers are to be done on the principle of first in first out or based on their expiring dates.
- Notify the Chief Pharmacist and Procurement Manager of near-expiring items (within 3-6 months) for necessary action.
- Carry out periodic stock counts in your branch.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- And any other duty(ies) that may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a B. Pharm Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy experience
- Should possess excellent communication and Customer service Skills
- Highly motivated, Efficient, and Success driven.
- Proximity to the pharmacy location is an added advantage.
- Good team player
- Interpersonal relations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.