Junior Backend Developer
HEATHWAY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Software & Data
We are searching for a Junior C# Developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Good understanding of ASP.NET MVC
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and collaboratively complete projects
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.