Our Client is a fertility clinic in Abuja who will be providing mainly fertility services alongside antenatal monitoring for patients in partnership with a referral network for deliveries. To provide a service of investigation and treatment for infertile couples, and to provide the highest standard of patient care through effective and professional teamwork. To advance the science of assisted reproduction through research work and clinical application. The IVF Specialist/Clinical Director will be seeing patients
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Consultation: history taking and clinical examination
- Diagnosis: diagnose and provide detailed diagnostic report using hormonal results, semen analysis and hysteroscopy findings
- Treatment: develop treatment strategies in collaboration with the clinical team
- Procedures: should be able to per-form (I) diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy (ii) oocyte retrieval (iii) cyst aspirations and (iv) embryo transfers. Proficiency in surgical sperm removal is desirable
- Supervisory: Oversee clinical aspects of the practice in collaboration with nursing and lab management. Train medical officers
- Research: champion clinical research in fertility related areas
- Marketing: organize and actively participate in sensitization schemes to increase visibility of the practice
- Academic qualification of MBBS
- 5 years post-specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Subspecialty in Reproductive Medicine and Techniques with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Must have performed at least 20 documented oocyte retrievals and transfer
- Must be familiar with basic ultrasound principles and equipment; mainly in its utilization for fertility related procedures as well as follicular and endometrial monitoring
- Competent in diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Must be willing to learn
- Strong interest in Clinical Research and writing research papers is very desirable
Work Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Public Holidays: 9am - 1pm
Method of Application:
Please indicate the job title as the subject of your email. Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.