As an IVF Consultant and Clinical Director, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the fertility treatment process while providing leadership to the clinical team. Your expertise in reproductive medicine will guide patient care, and treatment protocols, and ensure the highest standards of clinical excellence.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Reports Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors·
- Consultation: History taking and clinical examination
- Diagnosis: Diagnose and provide a detailed diagnostic report using hormonal results, semen analysis, and hysteroscopy findings
- Treatment: Develop treatment strategies in collaboration with the clinical team
- Procedures: should be able to perform diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, oocyte retrieval, cyst aspirations, and embryo transfers.
- Proficiency in surgical sperm removal is desirable
- Supervisory: Oversee clinical aspects of the practice in collaboration with nursing and lab management.
- Train medical officers
- Research: Champion clinical research in fertility-related areas
Organize and actively participate in sensitization schemes to increase the visibility of the practice
- MBBS degree
- 7 years post-specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Subspecialty in Reproductive Medicine and Techniques with minimum 2 years experience
- Must have performed at least 20 documented oocyte retrievals and transfer
- Must be familiar with basic ultrasound principles and equipment; mainly in its utilization for fertility-related procedures as well as follicular and endometrial monitoring
- Competent in diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
experience is very desirable
- Monday to Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
- Public Holidays: 9 am - 1 pm
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.