· Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
· Present investment information to prospective investors.
· Manage self and team sales planning to foster sales and attain financial results.
· Maintain relationships and develop referrals from current client base through post-appointment.
· Client Acquisition: Develop and implement a client acquisition plan to achieve sales and profitability objective.
· Build referral pipelines and develop strong partnerships to help develop and grow client relationships.
· Utilize a consultative and advisory sales approach to identify needs and deliver appropriate solutions across all the clients’ investments needs to broaden relationship with clients.
· Maintain a high level of product knowledge and full understanding of products and services available across our investment portfolios.
· Recommend investment products and services that are suitable to the client and their needs
· Review client accounts on a regular basis keeping them informed on the status of their investments.
· Contact clients regularly to review portfolio and make any necessary recommendations
· Develop, institute, and maintain programs relating to new business development and sales promotions
· Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on client experience.
· Deliver on performance goals, such as driving growth of assets under management and expanding the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration
· Prioritize and manage book of clients, constantly searching for opportunities to enhance client delight and advance our standing as the client’s trusted advisors.
· Take a client-focused approach by being a reliable expert on the client’s investments and relationship needs and elevating to the status of a trusted advisor
· Must be comfortable working under tight deadlines and should be able to work and deliver results in a target is driven work environment.