The Inventory/Stores Supervisor will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing the inventory and stores within the company. This position is responsible for overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, and distribution of raw materials, finished goods, and equipment to support the organization's operations, particularly in the foundry. The Inventory/Stores Supervisor is a full-time role responsible for the efficient and effective management of the company's inventory and stores. This role is located in Sango Ota, Ogun State, and requires an on-site presence. The Inventory/Stores Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and planning all activities related to inventory control, receiving, stores, and issuing activities and acts as a liaison between departments, vendors, and suppliers.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in inventory management, preferably in manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage inventory processes and procedures, including critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels across the organization
- Ability to lead and motivate inventory and store team members to high-performance standards in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A detail-oriented person who can work under pressure and deliver results.
- Good knowledge of warehousing, logistics, and supply chain operations.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.