As a Junior Production/Inventory Assistant stationed at the Inventory, you will ensure that our chefs get the best quality produce that they need from storage. You will verify requests, secure inventory, track produce usage, and ensure we maintain the right stock levels for all our produce on a daily basis, and a clean food storage facility.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Sort, organize, and store received inventories.
- Responsible for issuing out inventories requested for daily production to production units.
- Ensure pantries and work areas are organized and orderly at all times.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security (ensure that stock such as consumables and non-consumables are stored safely).
- Review and identify redundant/disposable inventory and share the list with the inventory manager.
- Ensure proper pantry categorization and lay-out to prompt quick retrieval of inventories & maximize efficiency.
- Assist the inventory associate in preparing the top-up procurement list.
- Responsible for conducting daily inventory counts to verify system inventory against physical inventory.
- Monitor inventory level to aid in restocking and report any damage or missing inventory immediately to the manager.
- Strictly adhere to receiving processes and procedures and comply with the company's quality assurance principle and regulations on product handling.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the inventory manager.
- Excellent organizational skills & a high level of integrity.
- Must be great at time management, to ensure tasks are concluded within the expected timeframe.
- High attention to detail & good with numbers.
- Possess at least a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE); OND qualification.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens is a plus; must demonstrate good knowledge of the job description and what is required.
- Good basic knowledge of food health and safety standards and practices.
- Effective communication skills (timely and proactive).
- Location: Preferably, the candidate must live around Yaba, Kosofe, Ilupeju, Surulere, Ikeja, Ojota, and its environs.
Perks/ Work Schedule
- Work Shift: 3-5 days per week (Sunday standard work day; shift can fall on any day)
- NGN 3,500 naira per shift
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.