General and Health Logistics International Limited is a one- stop- shop for all your Supply Chain and Logistics management needs. Established in 2011 with focus on ensuring we provide exceptional and comprehensive Supply Chain solutions to our clients. At General and Health Logistics International Limited (GHLI-L), we support the supply chain systems of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and end users. Our services are therefore responsive, effective and at the most competitive prices. We are also exploring global linkages to further strengthen our technical expertise and positioning. The mission of our dedicated team members throughout the country is to always deliver quality service that will exceed your expectations
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc./HND in Social/Applied sciences and Medical Lab Science
- Must be willing to learn and interested in building a career in supply chain.
- Ability to use basic Microsoft applications is a must, particularly excel and power point.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent report writing skill.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and multitask.
- Must be a team player and committed.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills in previous professional and academic work. and attention to details
- Willing to relocate. (If need be)
How to Apply:
- Send a cover note stating your availability period with an updated Cv
- A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on “How will this program make an impact in your career development.
Duration: One (1) year
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000
- You will get a chance to develop indispensable skills and knowledge in Logistics/Warehousing and Supply Chain management.
- Opportunity to make a difference with continuous learning opportunities, training, and personal development packages.
- Possible employment as an Assistant Officer after a successful internship program.
- Advantageous package during internship and competitive salary and allowances if employed which includes (HMO, Pension, Group Life Insurance, NSITF etc)
- Career progression opportunities while working with GHLI-L
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.