Internal Control and Audit Officer
Opticom Finance Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are a non-bank financial institution licensed and permitted by the Central Bank of Nigeria to offer a wide range of financial products and services. Our company is located in Lagos and Port Harcourt, and we are seeking to engage a suitable candidate to fill the position of Internal Control & Audit Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Conduct daily reviews of transactions and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Conduct periodic process reviews to confirm compliance with documented procedures.
- Conduct periodic control tests to confirm the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Conduct daily calls of transactions and prepare the call-over report.
- Recommend new controls to minimize risks and improve the internal control framework.
- Design and implement the audit plan, and conduct the periodic transaction and procedural audits.
- Monitor and track compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, and escalate non-compliance to the Board of Directors.
- Monitor and track compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Prepare reports required for management decisions including the KYC report, Credit report, Fraud & Forgeries reports, and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) report.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. or HND degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years post-qualification experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Technology savvy, and high level of proficiency in MS. Office (particularly MS. Excel)
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 - 150,000
Application deadline: 16th March 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.