Widdi Nigeria Limited
Medical & Pharmaceutical
We are hiring a Pharmacists Intern who must be able to organize their time and resources effectively and keeping track of inventory, maintaining a clean work environment and ensuring that all customer orders are correctly filled. Interns can practice organization skills by keeping track of their daily tasks and working efficiently.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Place patients first to ensure better healthcare.
- Demonstrate understanding of order entry and other tasks associated with pharmacy computer system.
- Assist in medication dispensing.
- Demonstrate understanding of floor stock replacement and charging.
- Demonstrate understanding of inventory management.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing patient records and processing insurance claims
- Observing interactions between patients and pharmacists to ensure that medication instructions are followed correctly
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment used in dispensing drugs such as inhalers or syringes
- Communicating with physicians to clarify prescription orders or to obtain approval for new medications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.