Who we are
We are “A” players bound together by a set of our core values. We see ourselves as Professional Service Firm (PSF) and think and act as “Inc.” We redefine every goal, turning each work assignment into a WOW project. We forget tasks. We think projects. We don't see those who work for us as employees but as ‘Brands’ that shout distinction, commitment and passion!
What we believe
We believe high performance is driven by paying top of the market rate. We pay above-average industry basic salary, generous performance pay, and bonuses with the opportunity for share options and profit-sharing.
We believe that individuals are critical to our success; hence we spend a portion of funds for
employee development training. We also help managers build and grow great teams through our leadership development programmes. We want to work hard and play hard.
We believe that there should be lots of opportunities to have fun while at work. To us, results matter more than where they’re produced.
Ultimately, we believe that “Clarity Means Result”.
- Reply enquiries via phone call, emails, text message, WhatsApp, online chat, etc.
- Resolve customer issues in turnaround time
- Make discovery calls and suggest the best product/service that suits customers’ needs
- Update customer records/data in CRM and other platforms
- Provide daily and weekly reports on customer engagement.
- Work with others to fill upcoming classes
- Plan customer engagement
- Impact and influence others internally and externally to promote our brand
- A Minimum of BSc. or HND
- 0 - 2 years
- Not older than 27 years
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, G-Suite)
- Strong analytical, investigative, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Being persuasive
- Strong interpersonal Skill
All applications must include a CV.
- Step 1: Written-test (numerical and verbal)
- Step 2: Pre-interview
- Step 3: Assessment centre & Interview
- Step 4: Job offer