- In this role, you will install, maintain and repair HVAC systems.
- The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
- The HVAC Technician will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
- Minimum of High School (SSCE) with Test I, Trade Test II and Trade Test III certificate, or suitable equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue in HVAC field.
- Experience and good understanding of VRF, VRV, rooftop units, and ducted split systems will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Good Knowledge and practice of Health and Safety.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be creative and innovative
- Excellent attention to details
- Adept knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management(HSE)