- B.SC Biomedical Engineering Electronic Engineering, Biotechnology, Business Administration or an equivalent in a related field.
- An advanced degree in MS, MPH, or MBA is an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of a sales supervisory role handling sales of Medical equipment, pharmacy retail store, chemist or with a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Nice to Have:
- Business acumen
- Strategic agility
- Process orientation
- Pragmatic priority setting
- Critical thinking
- Someone with the ability to hunt and cultivate new sales opportunities with strategic accounts
- Strong written, and oral communications with attention to detail
- Honesty and Integrity
- Time management and punctuality
- Computer Skill
- Ability to lift heavy objects, at least 50 pounds
The position offers an opportunity for career growth if you have the right skill set, soft skill, and mindset.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should apply with a copy of their CV within 7 days from advertisement. Candidates should include in the application the post they’re applying for, mobile number, email, and location of the job. Not abiding by this advice will lead to total disqualification, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.