Head, Veterinary, Disease Diagnosis and Feeds Analysis
StreSERT Integrated Limited
Medical & Pharmaceutical
An Agric supply and manufacturing company is in search of an experienced Veterinarian to oversee disease diagnosis and feeds analysis for its livestock, finished feeds, concentrates and premixes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Setting best practices and uniform standards for disease diagnosis and feed analysis across all laboratories.
- Induction, supervision, and continuous training of veterinary diagnosticians feed analysts, and microbiologists across all branches.
- Establishment of good laboratory practice techniques across all laboratories.
- Ensure professional and prompt service delivery at all times.
- Periodically make recommendations for upgrade or replacement of diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Ensure a laboratory operates smoothly by scheduling staff, reordering supplies, and maintaining all biosecurity protocols and standards.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the lab, which includes tracking and monitoring consumables, equipment maintenance, watching out for employee safety, biosecurity and environment sanitation, proper record keeping, and analytical tracking of data.
- Provide performance feedback and guidance to team members and identify training needs where necessary.
- Expand the lab's research portfolio by helping to develop new research projects and proposals with poultry health and economic impact.
- Coordination of the company’s livestock training and extension services which include internal and external training, external servicing of retainer clients, and inclusive farmer engagement programs.• Strategic promotion of the company’s image and products to general more revenue through professional services and responsible referrals.
- Periodic visitation of all laboratory service facilities for welfare checks and standards enforcement.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Animal Science or any related discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post NYSC experience in poultry and other food animal disease diagnostics and control.
- A veterinary Doctor (DVM) with robust field diagnostic skills.
- Good managerial skills.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Expert knowledge of laboratory procedures and safety protocols.
- Coping with long hours of field and laboratory work.
- Adequate understanding of managing human, financial, and material resources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office application.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.