A qualified Pharmacist, who has functioned in a managerial role, as this position is for persons with track record of 3-4years as a Head Pharmacist with the ability to supervise .
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Overseeing approved stock of drugs/ medicines/ and other emergency drugs.
- Managing & co-ordination of purchases & inventory control of drugs.
- Monitoring the quality of medicine
- Negotiations with distributors regarding the availability of drugs at optimum cost.
- Pharmacy fund & expenses with prior approval of MD.
- Preparation of MIS reports.
- Preparation of shift schedule & delegation of work.
- Preparing periodic reports and returns on the utilization of pharmacy services.
- Preparing pharmacy policies in accordance with the established policies of the hospital.
- Prescriptions audit
- Report to the Medical Director about daily operations and any discrepancies from the Department
- Review of protocol, labeling, storage, and medicinal products product licenses as required to meet their legal responsibilities.
- Specifications of all drugs, chemicals, antibiotics,
biological and pharmaceutical preparations.
- Supervise and control the drug returns to the pharmacy & maintain a record for the same.
- Minimum academic qualification of MBBS
- At least 2-3 years of HOD Pharmacist working experience
- 35-40 years old
- Must have worked at a renowned hospital
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.