• Generate original ideas and think creatively about how to communicate them
• Develop, implement and manage the overall marketing strategies to continuously increase the company's market share and profitability.
• Establish contacts with senior level decision makers in targeted organizations and individuals to attract patronage.
• Take a lead role in building and maintaining customer’s relationship.
• Develop a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives and close business opportunities.
• Coach and develop talent in others
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A first degree in Marketing, Applied /Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
• Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, of which must be in the banking sector or a media industry preferably a radio or television station.
• Must be a registered member of APCON and NIM
• MBA would be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have a hands-on experience in event management.
• Team player, strong financial and analytical skills; sound management skills coupled with good commercial acumen and good networking ability.
• Must not be less than 38 years old.