Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Lead team for partnerships, contracts, and engagements
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Work experience in Marketing, Sales, and business administration
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.