Our client is a renowned manufacturing company in Nigeria. They are currently looking to hire a Logistics head in Ogun state.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate the entire products order, loading, transportation and delivery cycle, in close collaboration with functional team.
• Ensure optimization of inbound and outbound logistics operations, transit warehouse as well as effective tracking of products stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency across locations, in close coordination with the key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Oversee the company’s warehouses (finished goods) in line with best-in-class warehouse management practices (5S standard).
• Contribute to the development of a robust health, safety and security procedure in finished goods storage and logistics operations, in line with the company’s requirement.
• Work in conjunction with the sales department to initiate the re-distribution of products from the depots/hubs to ensure customers satisfaction and take opportunities of servicing emerging markets.
• Ensure proper stock management at all depots and minimize stock out and damages, while also ensuring optimal customer service at all times.
RequirementsFirst Degree or its equivalent in Supply Chain, Logistics,Purchasing and Supply, Industrial Engineering or any other related discipline.
Master’s Degree or Professional Certification in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, e.g.Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), etc. will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in Supply Chain,with at least 5 years in logistics Management, and 3 years at a middle management role, in an FMCG industry.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.