We are looking to hire an optimistic and driven individual who will head the Growth Marketing team. Our ideal candidate must be a team-player who will help us plan and execute for growth in our organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Cross-channel strategy: Build out a healthy and economical acquisition channel portfolio for Prisma that will grow our brand awareness, increase traffic, and build our leads and customer database.
- Testing framework: Test and experiment across channels (paid, organic, referral, partner) to unlock new growth opportunities for Prisma.
- Data analytics & analysis: Lead and implement the measurement, reporting, and education of our channel performance internally to ensure we are best prioritizing our growth resources and budgets.
- Revenue responsibility & channel resource management: Develop and lead the resourcing plan for future acquisition investments which will include a mix of an in-house team, external agencies/support, consultants.
- Campaign management: Partner closely with our leadership team to create and deliver on marketing campaigns that bring to life our mission, Prisma's Unique Value Proposition, and the stories of our families.
- Website & landing pages: Own the performance of our website and landing pages to ensure it best tells our story, represents Prisma' values, and connects with our audiences.
- Blog/SEO: Develop and implement our SEO content strategy from developing our content calendar to monitoring the effectiveness of our keyword strategy.
- Have 5+ years experience working in and/or leading acquisition/growth marketing strategy, ideally at a tech company in a digital capacity.
- Have a proven track record of building growth channels, delivering traffic/leads, and ultimately contributing revenue from your acquisition programs.
- Love to test and tinker with new channels, new creative, new copy, and push the limits of how things have been done in the past.
- Have experience resourcing a team across a breadth of digital channels and have the first-hand experience growing a few channels yourself.
- Are well versed in analytics packages, reporting formats, budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing marketing operations to ensure we grow is a fiscally responsible way.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills and you know how to work with everyone. You are just as comfortable giving a presentation to the CEO as you are speaking with an engineer, a designer, or a copywriter.
- Are someone who has a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Feel comfortable working in a distributed team.
- Are eager to own full responsibility over Prisma's growth.
- Passionate about EdTech and innovative education models.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.