As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work with our Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to build and market our platform that will drive the success of our customers and the growth of our business.
You will also work on driving awareness and adoption of our solutions by deeply understanding what the marketplace cares about and help articulate that value through multiple channels.
What you will do?
- Track and understand competing product offerings and incorporate that understanding in articulating product and value differentiation
- Explain the value of our platform in consumable ways to our selling channels via sales playbook and other enablement materials
- Take a hands-on role authoring marketing collateral such as white papers, tech sheets, solution briefs, videos, webinars, presentations, and sales enablement kits.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market, including their buyer persona and buying centres, key use cases and customer needs
- Work day to day with product management and business development leaders becoming the go to subject matter expert for our evolving products and platform capabilities
- Create effective messaging, tools, and materials and enabling go to market
- Pitch new ideas and amplify content and social concepts to propel brand awareness while representing the Duplo voice, and staying consistent with current trends and media opportunities
- Management conception, development, and execution of brand awareness and communication strategies
- Work closely with our partnerships team and web team to ensure presence on partner sites as well as appropriate representation of partners on our website
- Facilitate social media, blog, and podcast presence between Duplo and partners
- Own co-marketing with partners around demand generation and content; including event participation, webinar execution, case study development and jointly paid ads
- Develop processes and integrate systems to build out scalable marketing plans and ecosystem approaches for the long term.
- 2+ years in marketing and ecosystem management
- 3+ years in marketing, growth, BD or similar role with experience in B2B software (preferably Fintech companies)
- Experience in the payments/fintech ecosystem
- Understanding of key acquisition channels: social media, webinars, Ads, Events, etc
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency in Microsoft excel, other reporting and data analysis tools.
- Proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Must be able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have varying analytical goals and needs.
- Nice to have: An interest in content writing and/or reviewing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master's degree is a plus