Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop annual and monthly digital marketing strategies/plans for new digital initiatives, Scoping requirements, and budget planning
- Develop all business propositions associated with digital initiatives and digital products.
- Manage growth and optimization of the digital customer by driving awareness, adoption, and maturity based in line with business targets
- Drive and own our go-to-market strategy for each proposition with business and marketing stakeholders
- Manage both operational and commercial KPI related to UX/CX with a strong focus on customer effort and customer retention.
- Lead our consumer satisfaction program which delivers insights and gaps on consumer feedback to identify and drive friction out of the business.
- Oversee campaigns that drive product demand from strategy to Copywrite, owning the process from end to end
- Oversee monthly campaign performance analysis and make recommendations to improve activity in line with objectives
- Conduct customer needs analysis, market size forecast, and dynamics, and competitor view within Digital space
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve Customer Satisfaction operations, including people, processes, and technologies.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of leadership within the organization
- Development and implementation of outbound and inbound marketing, to promote all digital financial service propositions.
- Create initial business cases and forecast outcomes
- Handle all marketing communication creative development with external agencies and UX partners.
- Own the marketing budget end to end, Optimizing with internal partners and contract services or agencies
- Define and optimize the customer journey map as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Degree level of qualification in marketing or business studies preferred
- At least 5 years’ commercial marketing experience, ideally within a financial services-based institution and understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in product marketing and Digital Marketing (preferably in software technology, telecommunications or banking)
- A range of campaign and digital development experience, including demonstrable success in developing strategic/tactical plans and managing agencies for execution
- Deep customer focus and understanding of customer buying journey
- Ability to manage agencies
- Use of design thinking principles and methods
- Use of design thinking methods
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve Revenue growth target
- Achieve Growth in Monthly Active Users
- Achieve Reduction in Churn or dormancy rate
- Achieve Customer Net Promoter Score and Customer satisfaction ranking target