We are looking for candidates with verse experience in developing illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.