Our client provides dialysis services and aims to deliver quality, compassionate, and affordable healthcare services through an integrated clinical practice approach. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high-performing professionals who can contribute to a rapidly growing organization. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring uniformity and promptness in the delivery of professional and efficient nursing services to patients.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensure uniformity and promptness in the delivery of professional and efficient nursing services to patients.
- As the first point of contact, receive, prioritize, and direct patients appropriately.
- Conduct and input information on patients ’vital signs and procedures into the EMR system, register and relevant forms.
- Direct and supervise the team of nursing officers
- Ensure proper management of the medical wards
- Ensures a sterile and healthy patient environment
- Provide and ensure skilled care for patients
- Facilitate collaborative care for patients.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions while under observation.
- Engage patients in obtaining data on their circumstances in relation to diets and lifestyle for Doctors’ information.
- Identify accurately potential health risks confronting the patient for Doctors’ information.
- Assist Doctors’ in suturing procedures and set up lines for admitted patients under observation.
- Observe admitted patients regularly, checking vital signs and administering medications to patients in line with the Doctor’s prescription.
- Distribute as required, issued medical brochures and relevant medical information to ensure patients are well informed about topics such as childbirth, disease prevention, and sexual health.
- Prepare patients for physical examinations, observations, urinalysis, procedures, treatment, and pre-employment screenings.
- Orchestrate various procedures such as wound dressing, incision and draining, injection administration, vaccinations, ear piercing, ear stringing, and suture removal.
- Administer patients’ health checklist(s).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patients’ medical history, and vital signs and conducted procedures.
- Prepare examination rooms and sterilize medical instruments before and after us
- Prepare daily immunization report
- Conduct and input information on patients ’vital signs and procedures into the EMR system, register and relevant forms
- Co-operatively work with colleagues to maintain a professional learning culture.
- Flexible work in all units within the department and/or clinics such as screening section, wellness clinic, specialist clinics, travel clinic, general practice, documentation, and pharmacy.
- Liaise with the accounts officer to generate a list and rates of stock items to be procured/replenished.
out such other related duties as assigned to the nursing team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. (Additional qualification or any other relevant additional degree would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years post-qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially immunization and family planning.
- Good documentation ability to prepare high-quality summaries and reports
- Computer literate (previous experience in the use of electronic medical record systems would be an asset)
- Be able to respectfully motivate and lead a team/
work with minimal supervision
- Be able to negotiate and handle end-to-end procurement
- Diligent and hardworking
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient, and honest.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.