We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. As a general nurse, you will be helping doctors and physicians with assessing and treating patients. Sn
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team.
- Working closely with patients and their families
- Provide care to all types of patients
- Assessing, screening, and administering drugs to people of all ages.
- Provide basic nursing care like immunization, vaccination, wound care, and collecting samples from patients
- Record medical history and symptoms
- Collaborate with various teams for medical care
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Educate patients about how to manage their illnesses
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.